Monday, 10 December 2012

Missing Chicago

It's been a year since we headed off to Chicago, I didn't really get around to posting everything we saw, did and ate on that trip but it was amazingly nevertheless. Christmas reminds me of Chicago now, mainly perhaps because of all the Christmas lights up along the Magnificent Mile and all the Christmas shoppers, it's a city that's very much alive at night as it is during the day and this is just an excuse to show yet more of the city, just at night-time.

 
Do you have places you long to return to?

7 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty Chicago looks!! I long to go back there. I went once 2 years ago and it was one of the funnest trips I've ever been to! There is so much to see...I only got 4 days there and it was definitely not enough time!!! =) I have to go back!

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to be stationed in Great Lakes. I loved Chicago! It's probably one of my most favorite cities in the world! And I love the Christmas decorations. This post makes me miss it so... Even despite the harsh weather, I still would live there if I could! -Jessica L

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Racheal, what a beautiful city at night. I so would love to visit Chicago too.
    sending a squirrel hug and love V

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks stunning by night! I'm longing to return to Mumbai, best city in the world, full of Art Deco and cool places! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Chicago. I need to move their already asap!! You can definitely come visit all you want ;] The city is so magical at Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For me, New York City is a place I wish to return to. My first time in the city was last January, and I hope to return soon. We went for a short trip so I wouldn't mind going back to finish everything on our to do list! The photos look fabulous! I love the holiday season in the city!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My heart belongs in Brighton- I can't wait to go back one day. I love that place more than anywhere xxx

    ReplyDelete