I probably should try and make these things posts a little more of a regular feature. Mainly because they give a much better snapshot of my everyday life. They come to feature the things, the photographs that you might have missed on twitter or might not otherwise ever appear on this blog. They come to cover the everyday, little events, the day to day happenings that come to make up my life.
Enough of the rambles - here's my list of the recent little things;
- Reading - the first book I've picked up in months - black lake, pretty good so far
- Watching - Frankenfoods - were they mash up two foods you might not necessarily consider eating together - certainly a show for some giggles
- Trying - some Pinterest inspired home made bird feeders - if any bird(s) actually use it, it'll feature on here eventually
- Eating - tasty BBQ food samplers at the Ferndale's Pig & Whiskey (a BBQ and whiskey festival) this weekend and some yummy peach crepes from the Original Pancake House
- Pinning - lots of ideas for making the garden bird, bee and butterfly friendly
- Crafting - not so much - my craft box still needs unpacking
- Going - back to using Saturdays for hitting estate sales, it's been too long!
- Loving - owning a house, just because
- Hoping - to get back into my work routine without being distracted too much by the garden - but after finding that I have at least one teeny tiny bar of wireless signal in the garden, maybe i'll work outside more often
- Enjoying - some caramel flavored moonshine
- Listening - to Weird Al's, just because
- Thinking - and wondering why people are still letting fireworks off, two weeks since the 4th of July ...
- Finishing - my office come craft room decorations, it'll be a work in progress for a while (need to work on storage/shelving) but finally have my vintage advertisements and postcards on the walls.
- Finding - that hanging picture frames is a pain in the behind